Please read our terms and conditions prior to ordering.
1. We are MooAngel, a small business based in Nottinghamshire. We can be contacted by telephone 01909 298861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Care and Safety
2. We pride ourselves on the design and manufacture of natural, handmade products. Upcycled materials are used in some of our products.
3. Our products are intended to support children’s learning and development and are not supplied by MooAngel as toys. There is the expectation that responsible adults select products taking into account the age, need and developmental stage of the child(ren) the product is intended for.
4. The nature of Outdoor Play is such that resources may have a shorter life span and so will need to be replaced more frequently. Children’s play may be livelier and more vigorous outdoors and they are likely to take more risks. It is the adult’s role and responsibility to do everything that is reasonably practical
to ensure children’s safety at all times. MooAngel products offer excellent learning opportunities but children must be taught how to use them safely and appropriately.
5. Many MooAngel products are made of wood, a natural material which offers great experience with a rich variety of colour, texture, weight and shape. Wood is a live material and is subject to change, it moves, changes colour, cracks, twists, expands, shrinks and breaths.This is all part of a natural process. Life of the products can be prolonged by storing in a cool airy place. Avoid submersion in water or locating in damp environments for prolonged periods of time. Allow drying slowly in a well-ventilated and not overly hot or dry environment and regularly assess for changes. Raised grain and chipped edges can be sanded down using fine grade sandpaper.
6. Wooden products are made with pre-treated timber unless stated otherwise. We ensure that our products comply with RoSPA Recommendations relating to wooden play equipment. These recommendations can be found here: https://www.rospa.com/play-safety/advice/wooden-pl...
7. Plastic parts- Parts in our everyday lives have been used in MooAngel products such as drainpipe, guttering and funnels. Care taken when moving the parts will ensure they remain intact. Should the attached parts break, they are readily available nationwide or a set of parts or individual parts can be purchased from MooAngel. MooAngel does not cover breakages to these products.
8. Upcycled parts - Care is taken to use upcycled parts that are suitable for it’s new purpose, parts that are sturdy and maintain a stable structure. There may be time when a product becomes unstable in it’s newfound use. Please be aware of this and apply care with upcycled parts. This applies particularly where industrial cable reels have been used with a product. Products descriptions will always state if a part has been upcycled.
9. Our products are handmade. Where we aim to replicate from product photographs when we make, there may be slight variations.
10. We reserve the right to make changes to a product. This may be a part, fixing or design update.
11. All of our products are built to our own high expectations in standards. Please send us photographs in the unlikely event of a fault.
12. Orders can be placed directly online at www.mooangel.co.uk or through direct contact with us.
13. All products are made to order. An order placed carries our commitment to make and provide you with the products. MooAngel reserve the right to issue a refund for an order.
14. The price for MooAngel products is identified via the website. The price for bespoke products will be agreed prior to the order being placed.
15. Payment is made on order. Cheque payments and bank transfers are expected with 14 days of the order placed. Where an educational establishment is bound by a local authority or academy trust payment system, please contact us and we will aim to accommodate this.
Refunds and Returns
16. All of our products are made upon ordering. Refunds will only be given 48 hours after the order is placed. Returns will not be accepted unless the product is faulty. If this is the case, we will work with you to rectify this.
17. All of our products are checked before posting. MooAngel do not accept liability for any items damaged during transit
18. MooAngel does not accept liability for damage caused to its products by a third party.
19. Delivery costs depend on the weight and size of the product and are included in the product prices visible on the website.
20. The prices above apply only to the UK Mainland. Deliveries to parts of the Scotland may carry an add additional surcharge. If you are unsure about delivery please get in touch.
21. MooAngel accept no liability for any items damaged in transit. The risk of loss or damage passes to you the customer when the products within your order is handed to the shipping carrier.